Tempa DOT, Single Use Thermometer, Celsius
Individually Wrapped Tempa DOT Thermometer
Specifically designed for accuracy and the prevention of cross-contamination that can expose patients to infections and viruses. These infections are easily spread through casual person-to-person and object-to-person contact. Tempa•DOT™ thermometers circumvent this risk by providing a clean, sterile instrument that is used with a single patient and then discarded.
- Individually wrapped available – prevents contamination before use, as can happen with probe covers.
- Latex-free thermometer and packaging – eliminates need for alternative assessment method and risk of exposure for latex-sensitive patients and staff.
- Disposable – With only one use, there’s less chance of cross-contamination between patients.
- Accurate – Meets ASTM Standard E825-98 (reapproved 2003) for accuracy
- Mercury-free – Eliminates health and disposal hazards of broken mercury thermometers.
- Sterile options available – An extra level of protection to increase your peace of mind.