Model 71 Basket Stretcher
The Ferno Model 71 Basket Stretcher is made with a high-density polyethylene shell supported by a permanently attached, heavy-duty, aluminum frame. Molded-in runners and handholds make it easy to handle, and brass grommets are strategically located for quick use with Model 418-1 Adjustable Lifting Bridle (tag lines should always be used when lifting the basket stretcher). The shell is chemical, UV, rust, and corrosion resistant and a replaceable closed-cell foam pad is attached inside the stretcher for patient comfort. Four two-piece 5′ quick-release patient restraints are simple to use and permit the rescuers to easily change the position of the straps to fit each patient.
- Ideal for most rescue situations
- Brass grommets strategically located for quick use with Model 418-1 Adjustable Lifting Bridle
- Molded runners and handholds make it easy to handle, even over rough terrain.
- Constructed of a high-density polyethylene shell, supported by a permanently attached, heavy-duty aluminum frame
- Closed cell foam pad is attached inside stretcher for patient comfort.
- Chemical, UV, rust and corrosion resistant