Kleenguard A60 Bloodborne Pathogen & Chemical Splash Coveralls
KleenGuard Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) enables rather than inhibits – allowing for maximum productivity and safety for you and your employees. When you have a sensitive job to tackle – like working in a crime lab, crime scene cleanup, forensic uses, embalming, research and emergency medical response – the Kleenguard Chemical Resistant Suit (A60 Bloodborne Pathogen Chemical Splash Protection Coveralls) is a great solution. They are designed to protect the wearer, as they pass the ASTM F1670/F1671 test for penetration of blood, body fluids and bloodborne pathogens, and they provide protection against some chemicals (chemical protection suit). They feature the Reflex Coverall Design, which provides a fuller cut for added range of motion, are 7.5 less likely to rip out (vs. ANSI minimums), are 6% longer body length and 12% more chest room. This model comes with a hood and boots, zipper front (with storm flap), and elastic wrists. Making the right Personal Protection choice is difficult. Perform with distinction with KleenGuard Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Passes ASTM F1670/F1671 testing for penetration of blood, body fluids and bloodborne pathogens
- Reflex Coverall Design offers excellent fit and freedom of movement; this model has a hood and boots
- Seamless front to provide more protection in the primary exposure area, with taped storm flap and serged seams
- Features three layer fabric construction features a middle layer of microporous film that allows heat and sweat vapor to escape, keeping the worker cool and outer layer film barrier against tearing and abrasion; Passes NFPA 99 for antistatic materials
- Typical uses: Animal research, emergency medical response, crime scene cleanup, embalming/forensics, tank cleaning, fiberglass manufacturing, liquid handling, food processing
Sorry, this item is currently, and temporarily sold out.
Join Our Waiting List
Due to issues related to COVID-19 we have no N-95 masks available. All other Masks and Hand Sanitizer are on strict allocation. While they may appear to be available and you may have been put on the waitlist, those orders will be filled only when we can responsibly ensure supply for frontline workers and existing customers. Placing a request will not guarantee receipt of product for these categories. We thank you for your understanding.