Frac Splint (Ferno)
Frac Splint (Ferno) Description
- Not recommended for femur fractures where traction is indicated
- Kit includes: adult arm splint, adult leg splint, arm/ shoulder immobilizer, child arm splint, child leg splint, straps, and carrying case.
- Universal and durable versatile limb splints can be used as lefts or rights
- Simple application
- X-ray translucent
- MRI compatible
- Ferno fracture immobiliser splints are available in three sizes which can accommodate a splint board to extend the length of the splint and provide padded comfort.
- Ferno frac-straps are an effecient method of strapping damaged limbs and supporting fractures from collar bone to femur.
- These emergency medical supplies are easy to clean, ensure a secure fit with velcro strapping and can remain in place during x-ray procedures.
- Fracture immobilisers and frac-straps are a simple method of splinting, immobilising and supporting suspected arm/leg/shoulder/etc fractures, helping prevent further bone injury or damage to the surrounding nerves and tissue, prior to medical care or during patient transport.